5 Ways You Can Use Rose Water in Your Daily and Nightly Routine
Whether it’s a moisturizer, face mask or face spray, rose-infused beauty product are worshipped for their ability to provide intense hydration and freshness to the skin. If you don’t have a rose water infused facial spray in your routine already, don’t wait too long because it’s a versatile product that can be used in both makeup and skincare. Here are 5 ways you can use rose water spray in your skincare routine.
- Give Your Skin a Wake-Up Call – If you’re not a morning person like most of us, then you probably need a little extra kick to get you up in the morning. Put that coffee mug down and pick up your rose water spray. A simple mist of this refreshing spray is an upgraded version of a splash of cold water to the face…and way more relaxing. You can also try integrating it into your morning skincare routine – cleanse, mist rose water, moisturizer then SPF.
- Lock in Moisture – Typically it is recommended that you apply a moisturizer right after washing your face, while it’s still wet, to help lock in moisture. But if you happen to use no rinse cleansers, this tip isn’t so helpful. Using a hydrating mist like rose water spray is a great way to infuse hydration and lock in moisture.
- Prep and Set Your Makeup – If you wear makeup every day, then you’ve probably been frustrated when blending with makeup sponges. Although they should work when dry, they work best when damp and rose water spray is perfect for helping you get an effortless application. Once your makeup is applied, you can soften it with just a few spritzes of rose water spray.
- Refresh Your Face Throughout the Day – Skincare is usually done in the comfort of your own home but rose water spray is a portable option that can be used almost anywhere. Whether you need a calming spritz or a hydration refresh, rose water spray has you covered no matter where you are. Keep a bottle in your bag and keep your skin looking fresh all day.
- Finish Out Your Routine – at the end of a long day, there’s nothing better than cleaning your face and doing your nighttime skincare routine. Cleanse, spray rose water, use a serum or mask, spray more rose water, apply serum and finish off with a moisturizer. This infuses rose water between every step of the routine, leaving your face more hydrated, soft and radiant than ever.
Rose water is an amazing skincare ingredient that targets a number of skin issues including aging, dryness and acne. Use our unique formula, 30ROSES, for a luxurious skincare experience you won’t be able to live without.